10% off for Military, First Responders, Health Care Providers, & Teachers with ID
Smoking not allowed in all vehicles. We provide complimentary bottles of water. Alcoholic beverages are provided upon request. There is a $250 charge for unexpected accidents inside the vehicles that requires special clean up.
20% gratuity is suggested but not mandatory. If you feel that it is not merited, please contact us.
Charges are computed from the time the vehicle arrives at the first point of travel until the client reaches his/her destination.
Reschedules, No Shows & Late Cancellation
A credit card administration fee will be applied to all cancellations. To minimize charges please use the following guidelines:
* 72 hours notice is needed prior to the scheduled pick-up time for airport transfers and limousine services.
If the above request is not fulfilled your deposit will be forfeited.
Any reschedules for wedding transportation, bus trips, and proms due to coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, your deposit or full payment is credited up to a year from the previous scheduled date.
Amidst the spread of COVID-19. We want you to know that your safety is our main priority. We are aware of the recent developments in our community and the growing concerns. We have increased our everyday cleaning measures and precautions including:
1. Our Fleet Vehicles are detailed daily and disinfectant is utilized after each trip
2. Complimentary sanitizer for each client use
3. Our Chauffeurs are washing/sanitizing their hands constantly
4. Both Chauffeur and Clients are required to wear mask
5. Chauffeur temperature will be checked daily upon reporting for duty